It's been a whole year since our chunky monkey joined us! I would say I can't believe it, but I can. I remember last year sitting at the parade like a beached whale, ready to pop, but not wanting to that day. I remember walking around the Saturday Market the day before going into labor just tired of it all. It turned out I was so tired because I had been carrying an almost 10 pound baby! She has blessed us beyond belief and has turned into quite the little personality. She is happiest when she is with her sister. Samantha is always the one to get her to smile when Josh and I can't. I hope they stay close as they grow up. We had a small party for her at the park across the street from our house. After we had such a big group for Sam's first birthday, we decided a small group for Audrey sounded great. lol. The kids ran around the park while the adults got to catch up a bit. Audrey didn't really get into her cupcake, she's not much for sweets. I should have made a meat cake, she would have been all over that! It was fun to watch either way.































Took several attempts but we got some shots with all kids facing the same way, no hands up blocking faces, and no tears or runaways!
Our homemade lemonade stand, so proud, I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment