Our little monkey
Way too strong
Gee can we tell she just woke up?
Another pinterest project... our burlap wreath that I will interchange seasonal décor into
She loves grabbing her feet
On the floor with Papa Eric
Sam got another haircut. I was sad, but it needed to be done, and now I love it.
Holding her postcard she got in the mail. She loves it
This is how she "plays" in the tub. Gathering all her toys and then releasing them and doing it all over again. Goof
Bucket head
Audrey from Halloween
Samantha from Halloween. She sort of remembered what to say after a couple houses but really just wanted to go home. She knows when the doorbell rings kids are here for candy. She still thinks that 2 weeks later. She mostly loved the police officers set up in the park across the street from our house. They gave her a donut and a sticker (along with a handful of candy). I'm sure she'll be into it next year.
One of my new favorite photos
Another pinterest project. A 3 sided Christmas tree made with cardboard and felt. There are 20 felt ornaments you can move around. Hopefully Sam loves it come Christmas time.
Clearly she's undersized.
Looking in the mirror on the changing table.
No comments:
Post a Comment