Here are some photos I managed to snap before we left. It was a tough night for the girls, Samantha and Audrey had their moments, rough ones... but we all survived the night.
These were actually the best of the batch of family photos... hard to get everyone looking the same direction at the same time.
Just the cousins, and kids (not sure how Gina got out of these photos...)
The "You're Not Old Enough to Drive" group
Since the front row wouldn't cooperate well I focused on the older girls with the babies. Bayleigh holding Brayden (7 months) and Kya holding Audrey
Cousin Brit holding Audrey
The middle group of girls
Jeff and Rand
Tegan being a goof
Uncle Scott
My dad
Brit with Sam
Aunt Kathleen and Brit
Aunt Kris
Don't spill that beer Jeff!
I feel like Nicole is getting a great story
The cake topper from 40 years ago
Cousin Ali with Brayden
I'm curious what just happened in this story with Lou...
Caught ya Kris
Jessyca tuning her guitar
The true sign Beau is a dad
Cousins Matt and Nick
Mother daughter
No comments:
Post a Comment