Friday Grandma Kaye took Audrey for the day and Samantha and I got to spend the day together. I love having a few hours of time to just spend with my big girl. Since it was a nice sunny November day, and I'm sure days like that are numbered as I look out at the grey rainy day... we took advantage of it and headed to the zoo! For some reason I parked in a different spot than I normally do, and when I pulled in I somehow managed to pull in right next to the Borts' car. So I text Lacey and sure enough her and Keira were on a mommy daughter date as well. We met up a couple times briefly before heading home. The zoo was all under construction between the elephant exhibit remodel and setting up for zoo lights it was a mess, I will not miss that during the rainy season. It was however a good day and we got to see the elephants playing in the water. So cute!
Never seen him before, I was excited!
Baby Lilly
Playing with Big Brother Sam
So stinkin cute
I love the cougars
No comments:
Post a Comment