My family ready to head to the parade
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Samantha went to her first Hillsboro Parade. A tradition I'm sure she'll continue for many years to come. She enjoyed watching everything there was to see, but the sirens and horns were not such a favorite. Plus stupid Curtis Trailers were using super soakers and got all of us... not cool for a baby, I may have yelled a bit. Grandma Pat did a good job trying to shield her once we got the first spray.
Trying to shield her ears from the loud sounds
Uh oh, here it comes...
Not enjoying the firetrucks
Exhausted after a long morning. Grandma always knows how to get her to fall asleep
Carol, Gauge, Regan, and Kara enjoying the parade
I would not have wanted to walk around in this all morning in the heat
Gauge swore he wouldn't smile for me... I snuck up on him.
Pat's favorite
Cousin Eugene right before his grand kids got him with water guns
No comments:
Post a Comment