Random story time... sometime last summer/fall a co-worker and I were out picking up some food from Costco for work. We saw a huge teddy bear and fell in love. I didn't buy it because I wasn't thinking anything but getting what we needed for work and getting outta there. When I got home I told Josh about the bear and for the next few days I went to every Costco in our area looking for it. It was nowhere to be found. Not at the Hillsboro location, not in Beaverton, not in Tigard. One day after work about a week later I headed to the Wilsonville location where I had originally seen the bear and it was still nowhere to be found. Well, last week I got off work early and took advantage of Sam being in daycare so I ran some errands, one of which was Costco to pick up formula. I grabbed the formula and was headed to the checkout lines when out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw the bear in someones cart... I knew I had to go looking for it. Not 30 seconds later I spotted a big box of the bears. Sold! It was meant to be. Normally Josh is the one who goes to Costco, this was my only time going in months! I was quite the site walking around with 3 cans of formula and a giant 53 inch teddy bear. I got quite a few looks, and even more when I put the bear in the passenger seat of my car since he wouldn't fit in the back with the stroller and room for Sam when I picked her up. It's huge, takes up a lot of space, but we love it!!!
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Big Bear
Random story time... sometime last summer/fall a co-worker and I were out picking up some food from Costco for work. We saw a huge teddy bear and fell in love. I didn't buy it because I wasn't thinking anything but getting what we needed for work and getting outta there. When I got home I told Josh about the bear and for the next few days I went to every Costco in our area looking for it. It was nowhere to be found. Not at the Hillsboro location, not in Beaverton, not in Tigard. One day after work about a week later I headed to the Wilsonville location where I had originally seen the bear and it was still nowhere to be found. Well, last week I got off work early and took advantage of Sam being in daycare so I ran some errands, one of which was Costco to pick up formula. I grabbed the formula and was headed to the checkout lines when out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw the bear in someones cart... I knew I had to go looking for it. Not 30 seconds later I spotted a big box of the bears. Sold! It was meant to be. Normally Josh is the one who goes to Costco, this was my only time going in months! I was quite the site walking around with 3 cans of formula and a giant 53 inch teddy bear. I got quite a few looks, and even more when I put the bear in the passenger seat of my car since he wouldn't fit in the back with the stroller and room for Sam when I picked her up. It's huge, takes up a lot of space, but we love it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment