Last Sunday after all the showers concluded Josh and I went to Babies R Us to finish up getting whatever else we figured we'd need for the next few months... basically to get her to her 6 month point... starting out is expensive when you have nothing. Josh is already thinking about how much better it will be with number 2 not having to start from scratch. We know there's plenty more to get but are finally feeling all set and ready for her to make her arrival!
Last week at my doctor's appointment we found out I am already 1 cm dilated, I have another appointment tomorrow... we'll see if the pressure I feel is making more progress or simply just my daughter playing with me already. 3 Weeks to go... give or take. Luckily our doctor has already said she won't let me go more than one week past my due date... so for real she will be here in 4 weeks!
We finally have the nursery done... later than I would have hoped, finished it last night, but it's done! Josh has been great doing everything I want and re-doing after I change my mind. :o) The only thing we have not touched is the wall above the crib. We are planning on hanging her name written out in wooden letters. We have the letters, all painted, ready to go... we're just waiting until she's here so no one can see her name before we're ready. That's about all we're waiting for. Everything else is ready to go! Josh has the car seat installed in his car, I have a spare base in mine, just not installed yet. I don't plan on driving myself to the hospital! It will get installed hopefully this weekend.
Until next time... here are the pictures I've been promising.
Building the crib!
She's already got more clothes than her dad
Hanging in her closet... a little reminder
2 comments:
That is so adorable! Now all you need is the baby.
Looks great! Love the crib and the bedding! You're ready to roll...just make the next 3 weeks or so fly by! :) Get some rest and go on a date or 2 while you can!
Post a Comment