So I don't actually have any photos from Christmas of the holiday with family, but Christmas eve was the first of many baby showers, this one with my mom's side of the family before the Christmas festivities began. The men all hid in the basement while the women gathered around the Christmas tree while my cousin Holly and I opened baby presents. She's pregnant with her second child, due 12 days after me. Every now and then you'd see a guy sneak upstairs... I think it took them a while to realize we had all the food, while they had none. Anyway, I got some good stuff, including the pack and play we registered for. Josh and I put it together last night to see how it works, and we're glad we did since it wasn't as fast as we thought, we needed the practice setting all this baby stuff up!
Here are some pictures from the shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment