Monday, August 3, 2015

More Photos

 It has obviously been a while since I've updated the blog. We've been a little busy packing, moving, unpacking, etc. I promise I will keep trying to update as I can! Until I get caught up here are some random photos for now.

Birthday party and she helped herself to a cupcake.

Before and after my teal touch.

Helping mommy pack

Sherwood water downtown one last time before moving.


Cruisin' Sherwood




Cooling off at Grandma's by sticking your head under a watering plant. Of course.

Packing Audrey again

Throwback Thursday to my first Nike's

Sorry about the language but love the message.




4th of July, part of the crew. Just a couple this year. Yikes!

Watching the 4th of July parade with Victor and Lilly.



Someone got brave suddenly.

Cheese ball


Actually ok with sister dumping water on her head.

Water fight.


She loves the AC at the new house.

New view out the kitchen window, in love

Robinhood Festival in Sherwood, never went to it until we moved.



Went to a memorial service at Willamette National Cemetery and got to see my grandpa's grave while I was there.

Yay for my cousin and her kids in town! Ages 2, 2, 4, 4 & almost 6.

Concert for our anniversary.

Love our bedroom view, sunrise.

Safari Sam's

Papa's at Safari Sam's

No comments: