Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Picture Time

 I had to do a quick photo session of the girls a couple weeks ago, partly for Audrey's 18 month milestone and also then for Samantha's 4 year birthday. Of course Sam was fine, Audrey not so much. I thought trying to take pictures of a one year old Sam was tough... haha, little did I really know what was yet to come. Audrey looking at me, staying still, smiling... let alone all at the same time?! I got a few ok shots, but then again the timing in the day was all wrong, the set up was wrong, the lighting was awful. Not my best shoot by far, but still some managed to be worthy enough to share. The subjects are still cute at least.

 

Goofballs, but at least they're both looking at me. The only one of the day.


Wish my lighting was better here, she's so cute when she's quiet.


She really wanted to wear her "Go Ducks" dress.


 
 


Oh those thighs!




No comments: