Sunday, December 7, 2014

Family Photos

In early October we had some family photos taken by a girl I went to high school with. We've traded photos with each other before at the Tulip Festival, but this time since she's trying to get her photography going, I wanted "real" photos, with all 4 of us. Of course after the shoot there were more pictures I wish I would have remembered I wanted, mainly one of just Josh and myself, but all in all the pictures turned out great. I shared the pictures I took a while ago, but here are the others from Pavla. (Now that we've created and sent out our Christmas card I will share these.)



I wish Sam was lookin a little more ready for this shot since I love the concept.



Outtake fun




Welcome to family Audrey it's all about her apparently!

Josh and I looked good, the kids... eh. So I cropped.





I love this one!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

There needs to be a like button for blog posts :)