Saturday, December 20, 2014

Holday Ale Festival

A couple weeks ago Josh and I had an overnight to ourselves and our plans basically weren't panning out like we thought so we were glad it happened to be the Portland Holiday Ale Festival. We have wanted to go before but never made it. It was great to get there early, not too crowded... well it was crowded but not long lines to sample beer, so that's really what it's all about anyway. Once the lines started forming we left and go dinner before heading to a friends housewarming. It was a good night.



 
View of the tree amongst the beer tents

 
Just a sampling of a few we tried.
I was surprised how much I liked this one

This one not as much.

Yum!

Seven Brides was good as well!

Great to see baby Caitlyn at the Dykes' house

 

No comments: