Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Orcas Photos

Here are the photos I took from the whale watching trip and others. I of course had a million, but these are the top pics in my opinion. I had some fun editing a few. :o)

Just gorgeous as we headed out on our whale watching trip

Had fun with this one, and love it


One of my favorites



Great shot of Turnpoint Lighthouse on Stuart Island
 



A group of transient whales, with the 6 month old peaking up with mom

Hello baby whale!


Love watching their tales go


Love this one too

A jelly fish right off the side of the boat

One of the males, they didn't peak up a ton, they were hunting, and they were so spread out in the second pod that I kept losing them with each going in a different direction.

The ferry terminal at Orcas


Arriving at the coral/rock island, and noticing 2 bald eagles after the fact


Peaking through

Soaring

Ready to take a seat on the rocks

He was posing for me in front of Mt Baker



 
 

Beautiful flowers on the property

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Amazing shots Amy! Can we please plan a group trip up there now???