I would like to say I can't believe Audrey is already 3 months old, but being home with her (and Sam) every day, I can believe it. Plus if you haven't noticed, she's kind of umm, huge. But it's ok!
She rolled over a handful of times in the first month or so, but not really much since
then. Sam was rolling over regularly right after 3 months, so we’ll see if
Audrey follows suit. She still knows how to do it, but has trouble I think just
with the ability to move that much weight! She loves to be held, and prefers it
most of the time. She always wants to see what’s going on around her. She’ll
fall asleep on at times, but then usually wakes up when we try to put her down.
She just loves to be held! She has tummy time a lot, but it usually ends with
her falling asleep for a bit. She loves to sleep on her tummy. I can’t wait
until she can actually roll over both ways and sleep on her tummy. She still
isn’t in any kind of routine with naps during the day (oh how I wish she was),
but she is still sleeping through the night 99% of the time. She usually passes
out after he bottle around 9pm, and then on weekends sleeps until 6 or 6:30. On
weekdays, Josh feeds her before work and then about 50% of the time she’ll fall
back asleep for another 2-3 hours. Those days are nice since once she’s awake
for the day she tends to stay awake. She loves her big sister and always smiles
when she’s near. She could be screaming, but when the two of them lock eyes,
Audrey is all smiles. It’s too funny.

No comments:
Post a Comment