Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Annual Potluck

Every year on the weekend before the 4th of July Josh's Aunt and Uncle, Kathy and Ray, have people over to their home for a big potluck. We love going every year, but have missed it a couple times in the last few years due to friends weddings and such. This year it just happened to be on the hottest day of the year. Awesome. There was great food as always and good company, just less than normal. It was nice to see some of the family since we won't be making it to the family reunion this year. (The reunion just happens to be one week after my due date... in Colorado) Otherwise we'd be there!

Intense face for the water balloon toss. I sat out this year as I felt the cradling in the tummy area might not be best for the balloon not popping. Josh and I have won every year we've participated together. Luckily he won with Matt this year too. (Not very stiff competition, I gotta say)


Grandma showed up with cookies. haha

These I like to think of as Samantha channeling Papa Wayne. Sitting on the gator, going through the hay, bright blue eyes... He's all I could think about while taking these photos.




 
Time to play in the pool! Or stand outside the pool and splash


Puting her face in...

Daddy's turn.

Our family

Splashing daddy

He got her back

No comments: