During the long holiday weekend we took advantage of the small windows of dry weather and headed to the zoo with my dad and Kaye. Everyone must have thought it was going to rain because it was not crowded at all. Definitely not what we expected for a holiday weekend, in the aftenoon. It was great, stayed dry, and wasn't too warm or cold so the animals were all out and about moving around. I was exhausted by the time we got back to the car. I'm thinking the next time we head to the zoo, or any other place with lots of walking for that matter, will be with 2 girls. This pregnant lady is done being on her feet that long!
I don't think I've ever seen the hippos move!
New baby monkey, so cute!
That does not look like a comfortable way to eat
The giraffes were out to have fun, at least Sam thought so, the youngest kept walking right past us
The new "lamingos" exhibit, as Sam called them
The bear was sleeping
1 comment:
There should be a like button for blog posts, that way you know someone is still reading and enjoying. Since there is not, I'm commenting so you know :)
Post a Comment