The whole family is packed and ready to go! Samantha tried to help us by putting things in boxes, not the most efficient packer I've ever seen, but not the worst either!
Moving Day! We got the biggest truck they had and still eneded up stuffing cars and making a few more trips after moving day. But in the end we got everything we needed to the new place with the help of some great friends. Thanks to the Borts' Walsh's, Matt, & The Murphy's! Also a huge thanks to my dad and Kaye for taking Sam over night the night before the move so we could get stuff done and then move in and out without having to worry about her schedule.
The rental house!
We have a backyard!
More photos of the interior to come as it's being put together. Let's face it, I've already got everything basically 95% done, and have for awhile now, but haven't had anytime to take good photos of anything, I'm still playing catch up in the photo world!
No comments:
Post a Comment