Monday, June 11, 2012

Cruisin Sherwood


Saturday Josh, Samantha, and I walked up our neighborhood to Snyder park, and then back down the other side to hit up old town Sherwood's 22nd Annual Cruisin Sherwood car show. The fliers said there were more than 550 cars there, and I know we saw a lot, but who knows... they went on forever! There was anything from your average car turned electric, to classic cars from the 20's to everything in between. It was cool just to walk around downtown and then get some Tillamook ice cream from our favorite little donut shot that has everything! (smoothies, juice, donuts, breakfast sandwiches, paninis, ice cream, coffee... ) Then we headed back home after a nice little Saturday afternoon.

I'm not really a car person, but I had some favorites and some fun taking some photos.




A very fast car


What the...?






Welcome to Radiator Springs Everybody!

Love this car... for some reason I was drawn to the Bel airs... there were lots in great condition including this 1956 model

Best paint job by far!

Josh's favorite, a replica 1965 Superperformance Cobra


Not sure why it was there, but loved the vintage look with the skies on the back

Probably my favorite... very pretty GTO

Nice Mercedes... but it had a Viper engine... huh?

No comments: