Saturday, April 28, 2012
Oh how they grow!
Yesterday morning I took Samantha in for her 15 month check up. I might be making appointments at a time when Josh can come from now on, as she was not overly happy to be with the doctor this time around. He said it is perfectly normal from about 15-24 months for kids to not be happy at their appointments... great! Of course she got more shots, but other than that she's good to go. Growing perfectly. She now weighs 24 lbs 10 oz which puts her in the 78th percentile, with a head size in the 97th percentile... such a big noggin! At her last appointment Sam's doctor was surprised at her height measurement, as were we, and to not be surprised if she shrunk this time around... well she didn't. We're still skeptical of yesterdays measurement, but whatever it may be, they measured her at 32 1/4 inches... putting her in the 94th percentile. She could end up with Josh's height and my curves... great. Josh is slightly scared for that!
A little behind on the next part of this post... a few weeks ago I got up at 4:30 am to meet up with my friend Catherine in Woodburn to head to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival for the sunrise. It was almost too clear the morning we were there so the sky didn't have the colorful glow I was hoping for... and of course we were one morning too early for the hot air balloons to be there, but we got some great shots anyway. I was glad to at least get some shots with dew and the lighting from a different angle than I would otherwise have gotten. After the sunrise shoot my family came out and joined me, including my cousin Raina. She got some great shots of Sam, and of the 3 of us, while I got some great shots of Samantha in the tulips. She was a happy girl most of the day there, it was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
I hope she doesn't grow into those shoes!!
Post a Comment