Samantha is so funny. She has always been a pretty good sleeper, ok who are we kidding, she's an amazing sleeper. She has this manta ray from when I was pregnant that Josh and I got for her from the Oregon Coast Aquarium. It has sat on the head of her 53 inch teddy bear in the corner of her room. For about the past month we put her to bed and by morning find her playing with it in her crib. I kept putting it back on the bear and every morning there it was again in her crib. I finally decided to leave it in there for her to see if she really likes it or just likes pulling it off the bear. She really likes it. This was just a second after putting her down for bed, she grabbed it to cuddle before I even got the blanket on her.
No comments:
Post a Comment