Monday, March 26, 2012

Consignment Fun!

Spring is here (according to the calendar, not the weather map last week) and with that comes the first of two yearly consignment sales in Hillsboro from Pass It On Sales. It's great fun and Lacey and I have sort of made it tradition to meet up and shop together. It's great since the kids are just 6 months apart and the sales are 6 months apart we're not really looking at the same stuff at the same time, and Sam is so much bigger than Keira anyway clothes don't really matter! Kaye also met up with us and Sam got some fun toys for Grandma and Grandpa Baldwin's house.
I of course wasn't looking for anything specific this time around since we were past all the baby gear stuff and really didn't need anything. Which then leaves the door wide open for the fun stuff that I found. There's a reason Josh doesn't go with me. I first went on Thursday morning one hour after they opened, and after an hour of shopping and an hour and 10 minutes in line we finally checked out. Then of course Sunday a lot of items are marked half price so Dan, Lacey, & I went back. I got way more clothes on Sunday, partly because they were so cheap, but also because there were less to fight through so they were easier to find with so much already sold.

Needless to say, Sam got some great stuff and should be good as the weather gets warmer. I even had to rearrange to make more room in her closet for her ever expanding wardrobe...

Very big dollhouse, probably 4 1/2 ft tall... at least.

Elevator in the dollhouse

Hopefully we can get her to wear her shoes this summer

New dresses


Waking up to see her new dollhouse

Finally getting to play with it

No comments: