Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patch


Yesterday afternoon we decided suddenly to head to the Pumpkin Patch at Sauvie's Island. We got a phone call from some friends in the morning to see if we wanted to go with them, but we had a busy morning helping other friends move (or Josh helped, I watched with Sam). But after moving and Sam's afternoon nap the sun was still out, we just couldn't pass up such a beautiful day. Josh and I had never been to a pumpkin patch together, and neither of us could even remember the last time we'd been to one individually so we were excited to go. Sam wasn't too sure what to think of the pumpkins, but she did seem to enjoy sitting in the dirt and playing with grass. I think she just prefers green over the orange of the pumpkins.  ;o)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! What a beautiful family. ~Lorri

Mom said...

Of course she prefers the grass to the pumpkins. She bleeds green (& yellow), right?