Sunday, October 2, 2011

Visit with the Mansons


Recently we had an opportunity to visit our good friends the Manson's. It had been way too long! We saw Jason, Julie, and Quinton in the hospital when Quinton was born... then finally 7 weeks later we made it over to their house for a visit. Ella seemed to have a good time playing, I think Sam wanted to get up and run around with her, but she's not quite there yet. Oh boy, when the time comes though... those two are going to be unstoppable! I'm already frightened. Ella managed to play catch with Josh for a while, and hide and seek with him as well... she found her play buddy. It was fun to get together and we already can't wait to plan another play date. 

Josh with Quinton

Little skin showing there... dresses aren't the best for crawling

Sam wasn't sure what to think of a 7 week old baby

Oh Sam loves Ella!


The Manson's

Jason and I with the kids

Ella ready to catch the ball from Josh

Attempted catch

Happy girl

No comments: