Saturday, May 21, 2011
Voodoo Donuts
This morning Josh, Sam, and I went downtown and participated in the American Heart Associations Heart and Stroke Walk 5K. It was a beautiful day downtown, which was good since there were so many people out it was more of a stroll than a good walk. After the walk we decided to drive by Voodoo Donuts Two to see how busy it was. We've driven by the original location once and decided not to wait out the line, we've also driven by the second location once before but didn't feel like staying. This time I said we should just wait. Sam was being so good all morning we gave it a chance. Half an hour later we were walking out with our bakers dozen. It's a good thing we got out a moved this morning, cause all we've done since is eat donuts! I've tried the Dirt Donut (Oreo) as well as the Maple Blazer Blunt (rolled maple donut with red sprinkles) while Josh has tried the Bacon Maple Bar, The Loop (fruit loops on top), and the Butterfingering (Butterfinger crumbles). So far all have been good... I'm sure the rest will be too. We also have a regular maple bar, chocolate bar, Diablos Rex (chocolate with chocolate chips), Triple Chocolate Penetration (chocolate with chocolate frosting and coco puffs) and a Portland Cream. Mmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment