Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Becoming Fast Friends


Today I also took Sam to the doctor for her 4 month well care visit. She is 25 inches long (82nd percentile) and 15 lbs 3 ounces (86th percentile). Her head circumfrance is also in the 89th percentile. She's growing great and her doctor says she's just perfect. Over the next couple months we can start to introduce foods if we want... we'll see how it goes if she's interested we'll start... slowly.


Sam is getting so big and is starting to grab at everything, and most things tend to end up in her slobbery little mouth. Luckily her new friend has managed to stay out of the slobber, but Reece has been getting pet by tiny little hands lately. Sam seems to know how to pet her, which is great, and Reece is actually letting her for the most part. It's hard to get pictures of them together since I don't always know when Reece is going to go in for love. Below are a few I've managed to get... lucky!

 

No comments: