Saturday we headed to our friends Jason and Julie's daughter Ella's 2nd birthday. There were a lot of people, and it was lots of fun! The first of many children's birthdays for Sam to attend I'm sure. It was also the first time I could tell when she needed a nap! Usually during the days she's just kind of in and out as she wants. Saturday she was awake for the whole party, but towards the end I could see her fighting sleep. Her eyes were starting to go and you could just tell she wore herself out. She fell asleep in my arms, and then woke only briefly when I transferred her to Julie's arms, then she was back out again. Slowly but surely she's getting on a schedule with things.
All dressed and ready to go!
My new boots
Waiting ever so patiently
Watching friends leave
Sam with Uncle Dan
Exhausted after a fun party!
No comments:
Post a Comment