Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Consignment Shopping!

Gotta love the throw back cheerleading outfit. $5

Thanks to some great tips tonight Josh, Sam, and I went consignment shopping at a place less than a mile from our house. There was tons of stuff, and quite a few people. Tonight was only the pre-sale for those that registered and fit into a certain category (first time parent for us). I could have gotten carried away with toys, bigger toys, but on the first night I tried to control myself. Sunday a lot of stuff is half off, so if I'm feeling up for it, I might swing by, but I doubt it. I only say that cause at the end of the month there is another consignment sale at the end of the month at the expo center that I'm going to so I need to save something for the next one.

Anyway, here are some pictures of what we ended up bringing home.

Yay! Her first Nikes!





One of Josh's favorite toy... I knew we were coming home with one before we even walked in the door.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Awesome loot! I might have to convince Dan that we need to check this sale out tonight!

J and A Berger said...

You totally should! I have a feeling I'll be going back sometime. They get some new stuff Friday morning, and then a lot is half off on Sunday. If you don't go tonight let me know, I'd go again either tomorrow night or Sunday morning. It was too much fun!

Lacey said...

We went last night :) Just bought a couple things since we haven't even had a shower yet. Our only big buy was a barely used breast pump, so much cheaper even when you factor in replacing all the tubes, shields, etc! I think it will be awesome to go again to their fall sale, that's about the time we'll probably be running low on bigger sized clothes.