I can't believe Samantha turned 2 months yesterday! I of course had to do a photo shoot, which she cooperated very well, never cried once, pics below. We also took her in for her check up today and found out she's 22 1/2 inches, 56th percentile and 11 lbs 9 ounces, which puts her in the 70th percentile for weight. Her doctor said she's doing really well, has a nice round head and does very well with holding her head up. We passed the test! She also got a couple shots, which of course she didn't like, but only cried for a couple minutes and then seemed to sooth herself pretty well. Grandma Kaye took care of her for a few hours after that so I could get my haircut and run some errands.
Here are the pictures I took from her 2 month old photo shoot yesterday. Sorry, there's a lot I liked and decided to just put them all up.
With her little Band-Aids from her shots today.
1 comment:
Absolutely adorable! Her facial expressions are priceless.
Post a Comment