Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Samantha Pics

Not a whole lot is new lately... I go back to work in 2 1/2 weeks... which is way too soon. But the good side is that I'll be working 3 days a week, at least through the month of June to see how it goes. Wed-Fri will be my schedule.

Sam has been doing great, although this morning she was completely stuffed up. I think part of it is from her cold a few weeks ago, and also because the last few nights she's been sleeping in her own crib, which means no incline for her to sleep, and the last two nights she's slept for 7 hours straight, each night! We know how lucky we are with her, and how much she's tricking us and we know the next one (years away) will be nothing like her. She's only had one incident out of our house. Every time we go anywhere people always think she never cries or does anything. Well, she still hasn't really cried around anyone, but last weekend at cousin Smith's birthday party we had a bit of an explosion. We've been using the diapers we got from all the bridal showers, the Pampers are great, and the Huggies work as well... the Luvs however are not our favorite... she was wearing one and as I was feeding her I put her up to burp and as I lowered her back down I noticed my hand was wet... she had quite a poopy diaper and it was all over my  hand, and a little on my jeans. Josh and I got her cleaned up and she never fussed for a minute. Luckily we were at a house where 2 little kids live, along with 3 or 4 dogs, and some cats... no one seemed to bat an eye at poop. I did warn Matt however, who I was sitting on the couch next to so he could remove himself before he saw the mess... he doesn't do the best with bodily fluids. Time goes on.

Until the next batch of pictures or stories to tell here are some pictures...

I think she likes her bouncy chair at grandma's!

Taking advantage of the fact she still can't roll herself off the couch

nap time

With cousin Heidi in from London

All dressed up to go to Smith's birthday

Love her shoes, too bad she kept kicking them off.


No comments: