Monday, December 20, 2010

Preparing for Christmas

Over the last few weeks we've been preparing for Christmas... finally done as of this last weekend. The last gift was wrapped and placed under the tree... all the baking was done, and we're ready for my mom and Tim to get here. The decorations of course came out the day after Thanksgiving, after sock shopping at Fred Meyer of course at 5:30 am. I'm sure I'll update more later... but for now I'm exhausted. I'm hoping that tomorrow after work I can come home and relax. I am trying to remember the last time I came home and did nothing... no wrapping presents, no prepping for the baby, no errands on the way home, nowhere to go... might as well do that as much as I can for now! I'll try to do a baby update later this week... maybe even tomorrow if I'm doing nothing. haha.


Waiting by our tree until Josh and John could get to me to cut it down and haul it to the truck. Hard to tell, but it was raining pretty hard all morning.

Putting the tree on top of Wayne's truck.

After letting it dry off for a day... finally up and decorated


You can easily find out house from the big scarey Santa Head on the front door!

We did a bit of baking this last weekend



No comments: