Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cubs Win! Cubs Win! Cubs Win! (In San Fran!)

On our last night in town we were lucky enough to catch the Cubs/Giants Game... I say luckily beucase if you know me at all then you should know that the Cubs are my all time favorite sports team, other than the Ducks that is. It goes back before I was even born. This was my first Cubs game, and they won! It was even more fun booing the home team... I got lots of glares for being so loud... but I also got the last laugh!

Dempster warming up before the start

The coolest Ghostbuster looking hot chocolate dispenser ever!

So glad the stupid Husky Tim Lincecum had a bad night, only lasted 4 innings.


Dempster on the mound

I have renamed the cove to McCubbie Cove! Especially after Fukodome's first inning homer into the splash.




Sean Marshall

Okay, the sun went down and the birds came out! This picutre doesn't even begin to show how many their were.

Cubs Win! Cubs Win! Cubs Win!

No comments: