It's been a while since I last updated I realize... it seems I'm not the only one. Summer has a way of coming on too slowly and then happening all at once. I will try to update as I can. A few weeks ago, during the last weekend of July Josh and I headed to Lincoln City for the day for a belated anniversary trip. We had some lunch and headed to the outlets, because frankly if I'm in Lincoln City, I have to head to the outlets. From there we decided to drive toward Depot Bay. Along the way we came across a few great view points that we've never stopped at. My favorite pictures from one of them are below.
After finally getting to Depot Bay from our pit stops we realized how crowded it was there and decided to keep going into Newport and head to the Aquarium. Neither of us had been there in several years... since we were kids and we had a blast! It wasn't crowded at all right before dinner. Our favorites were the jellies! After the aquarium we headed to Rogue Brewery for dinner... it wasn't the best and we won't be going back. Otherwise the trip was a great success and we headed home after a long but great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment