I can’t believe yesterday was the first day of spring already! I was determined to get outside and take advantage of what was forecasted to be a beautiful 68 degree day. We headed into Portland for our first visit to the Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden. We will definitely be going back often! There were a few other people who seemed to have the idea to go there yesterday but I never felt like we were in a group of people. I want to go back and just relax on a bench reading and have lunch sometime, there were so many little cut always where you could do that. We walked along all the paths stopping every few feet to snap some photos.
After we left the gardens we met up with Corey and her sister Kayla who was in town visiting. We walked around the Portland Saturday Market before ending up at the Deschutes Brewery for dinner. After dinner we just happened to be a block away from Cupcake Jones, which Corey introduced us to last summer, so we headed over for a take home treat.
I’m hoping these nice days are starting to come more often since Josh and I seem to be finding places in Portland we’ve never been too before!
2 comments:
The pics are beautiful! I don't think I've ever been there either. We'll have to put that on our to-do list.
OK Amy, you are a GREAT photographer. Way to capture the gardens.
Post a Comment