Last Friday Josh and I got a phone call with what would be considered good news if you were to ever have to get this phone call. 6 weeks after sending the tissue sample from my D&C to pathology we heard back that there was nothing found to be a problem with either mine or Josh’s DNA that caused us to lose the baby. This is of course good news for us, even if it doesn’t give us any answers. We now just fall into that category of unknown reason that “just happened.” Because of the results we were told that this would have no impact on any future pregnancies, which was the best news of all. So we may not have any answers, but we can erase some of the questions that may have been in the backs/or fronts of our minds for some time now.
We want to thank everyone again for all their support and understanding during this time. We are back to living our lives as normal as before, although I still don’t drink… It’s just weird and I don’t have the desire, especially if we try again and succeed I’d just have to stop all over again.
Thank you for understanding that we didn’t want to talk, and thank you for being there when we eventually did.
No comments:
Post a Comment