Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Berger Family Reunion Game 2015

We were planning on doing this years game on the beach, but due to the strong winds we wet up on the grass outside our rooms at Tolovana Inn. The game was something I saw on Facebook and thought was funny, shared with Josh, who then shared with Pat. Because it might throw some people off balance we added ladder golf as a second game as well. The trophies were presented for the winners of last years Lawn Darts, Eric and I got ours and I'm already trying to find a place to put it in the new house.

Ladder golf was first, but I don't have any pictures of that. We draw names randomly and I was paired with Samantha, and we managed to win! Lol. She threw from closer up, but we still managed to come away with the win. She is excited about getting a trophy with her name on it next  year.

Now onto the main event. I had to demonstrate how to do it, which I hadn't ever done yet, but somehow I made it look easy. It was not! The wind really threw the whole game off, but it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. The whole idea was to put some pantyhose on your head, with a tennis ball in the toe of one of the pantyhose legs. Then you try to knock over 3 water bottles. Really. Try it. Photos and videos don't even do it justice. Enjoy!!!

 
Matt and Kathy
 
Heather & Garett
 
Doug vs Josh
 
Warren vs. Evelyn
 
Pat vs. Susan
 
Evelyn vs. Susan in the finals

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: