Saturday, February 21, 2015

Zoo

Last weekend on Sunday we decided to take advantage of another beautiful winter day and head to the Oregon Zoo. My mom and Tim came with us along with about half of the city of Portland I'd guess. It was crowded, but it was worth it because the girls had fun, and the lion cubs were out. So many lions now! I will be happy when the elephant exhibit is done, I'm tired of them being so far away.




Love Audrey and Tim's reflection looking at the lions

Dad stayed away from all the women and children





They had some snow out for the bears

I usually don't care to see the eagles after seeing so many in Juneau, but this was pretty cool


The others must have thought it was spring, this guy watching mating time


Love the cougars

Huge wingspan on the condors


I love watching them just hang out


Nice hair











Audrey was done

No comments: