Monday, March 3, 2014

Bath Time Baby

Bath time for Audrey is so different from Samantha. Sam as a baby didn't need a bath every day, even every other day. She just never really got smelly (yes we did bath her, don't worry). Audrey on the other hand gets smelly in a day, easy. Samantha finally figured out how to splash, something I never thought you had to teach a child... Audrey loves to splash and does it all on her own, even bigger than Samantha does now! Samantha has to have her head tipped all the way back when washing her hair and hates to get any water dripping on her face. Audrey has no problem with any of it. It will be fun to see how these two do when they bath together later. We haven't really done it yet since Audrey has been in her little baby bath up to this point to prop her up higher and make bath time easier. Last night as Josh was bathing Audrey I popped in to see all the splashing I could hear. I had to take some pictures of course, it was way too funny since I'm so used to Samantha in the bath. I love the photos. So real.








No comments: