Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Audrey is 6 Months


I would love to say I can't believe it's been 6 months, as most people tend to say, but most days I believe it. Having two kids makes it much more believable, especially since I've been home with both girls since a week before Audrey was born. We are excited to see Audrey growing up before our eyes, and can tell she's going to be trouble, unlike her sister is/was. She scoots all over the floor and gets quicker every day. Samantha got around by rolling everywhere at this age. Audrey loves to watch her big sister and gets really excited everytime she's around. You can just see it in her eyes that she wants to play so badly. She was a great sleeper, but now has been waking in the night. She now has been soothing herself to sleep again in the middle of the night, but wakes us up either way. She tends to wake up and trys to crawl. Still no teeth, although she has had all the signs for a month. She's just a drooler, and loves to stick her hand and anything else she can get in her mouth. She still does not enjoy food and looks terrified with each bite. It's weird, and yet kind of funny. Until next time...






Wow, we might have to put Sam on Audrey's lap for next month's picture

No comments: