Wednesday, August 7, 2013

1 Month Chunk

Audrey is now 1 month old, and still growing up a storm! She is sleeping at least 3 hour stretches, but usually 4 for the first stretch, and the last few nights 5 1/2 hour stretches to begin the night. We look forward to the nights she sleeps longer... if she's like Sam it will be soon! Fingers crossed. We know not to hold our breath but we can still hope. During the day she goes back and forth between sleeping and being wide awake and wanting to eat all the time. I'm glad I'm not breastfeeding, she likes to eat little bits all day long if possible. Sam loves her baby sister. She will randomly go up to her and give her a kiss and hug, hold her hand, and point out all of her features. Tonight when I was holding Audrey Sam came up and just said she was cute. Yes she is Samantha. Sam still doesn't like to show her love for Audrey in front of other people, but Josh and I see it all the time. When other people are around she mostly goes for their attention, forget Audrey! haha.

We tried to weigh and measure Audrey for her 1 month mark today, the best you can on a home scale and stretching her out on the floor to measure. She weighed in at a whopping 12 pounds 4 ounces. Yikes! And stretched out to 22.5 inches long. She's a big girl for sure.




Sam wanted her photo taken just like baby sister.

No comments: