Consignment season 2013 has officially begun. Monday was one sale after work and then Wednesday was the big one I love going to in Hillsboro. Since we now know we're having another little girl we don't need a whole lot, we're re-doing the nursery and getting some stuff for Sam's new big girl room, but a whole new wardrobe is certainly not something we need. We do however realize that being born in the summer does mean some newborn-3 month size clothes with no sleeves will likely be necessary and Sam being born in the winter didn't have. Of course a few toys were bought, but for the most part I stuck with my list, of course didn't get everything on the list, but did alright none the less.
Monday's consignment
Some of baby sister's new clothes
Some of Sam's... basically shorts the next size up
A new puzzle with animals we didn't have on any of the others, I love hearing Sam try to say ostrich
Wednesday in Hillsboro
The big thing I was looking for this year... I wanted a trycicle for Sam... found exactly what I wanted, a red radio flyer! It even has the bell on the handle bars.
Her new toys, mostly little trains and cars, a few little foam books that I can put in my purse and diaper bag without weighing it down.
Baby sister got a few things...
Sam with just a couple, a few tank tops and the exact Carter's white cardigan I wanted and would have just bought new if I couldn't find it at the sale, but for $3 I'll take it!
Baby sister's dress for my cousin's wedding this summer.
Sam waking up the morning after I got home with all her new toys, it was like Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment