Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa

Sunday evening we headed to Alpenrose Dairy to meet up with the Manson's to go see Santa. We knew Sam would scream after having seen him at the Holiday Food and Gift Festival last month, but I think every parent needs that photo. The whole set up was great, a whole little winter wonderland, and Santa was great. We'll definitely be going back next year. Hopefully we'll get the shot Ella has with Santa with Sam next year.

Josh was standing just arms reach away
 
Cool set up for family shots




Mr. Q

Watching a train


Lots of trains to go around



 
 

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love it! At least she had fun the rest of the time. :)

Lacey said...

I'm so bummed we couldn't make it! Next year. Do you have the picture of Ella and Quniton with Santa? You know if you don't post it will never see it :)