Sunday, August 5, 2012

5 Years Already??

Last weekend Josh and I had our 5 year wedding anniversary. The time really did fly by, but in a mostly good way. We've had two of the lowest lows of our entire lives during that time, but so many of our highest highs as well. Being together, and parenting together has been the best part of my life!

We were lucky enough to have my step-mom and dad babysit overnight so we could get away. We headed up to Skamania Lodge stopping at some waterfalls along the way, as well as Walking Man Brewery in Stevenson. It was a nice relaxing trip which included eating dinner together, both at the same time, at 7:30 at night, without cutting our food into little pieces. I even wore heels for the first time in a long time! The weather was perfect, we just love it up there. To top off the weekend we hit up the Street of Dreams, which we hadn't been to in years, but I really wanted to see this year with it being in West Linn.






No comments: