Last weekend was the first in a back to back wedding weekends. We headed out to a winery in Canby for the wedding of Allison Bachofner and Trevor Howard. Allison is one of my dad's closest friends oldest daughters... so someone I've known my whole life. She happened to be marrying into the Hopp Valley Brewery family from Eugene so it was good food and plenty of good drinks during the hottest day of the year so far (and hopefully hottest day period). Add together a beautiful setting with a beautiful bride and you have one great wedding.
There are a lot of photos (Shocking, I know) so just go with it.
Beautiful setting
It's hot out, but at least grandpa and I have our shades on!
Mr. & Mrs. Howard!
hopps as centerpieces
Hanging with Grandma Kaye
During her dad's toast
Dad Fred
Mom, Diane
Love this one of Allison
Father daughter dance
Tried to do a dance with grandpa but it was way past bedtime and right after waking up from a nap on Grandma Kaye.
No comments:
Post a Comment