So far we've had 2 doctors appointments, one before Christmas at 7 weeks where we got a couple pictures of the tiny little peanut inside and then one just this last Friday. Our latest appointment they used the doppler and after the doctor told us repeadidly that it can take a minute to hear the heartbeat and even if they don't hear it that doesn't mean anythings wrong, at 11 weeks sometimes you hear it sometimes you don't. After about 10 seconds, we heard it loud and clear! About 160 bpm it's going strong. Next appointment in another 4 weeks. Until then we wait...
We are slowly but surely trying to get our house ready for a baby, mainly by rearrainging our guest room and trying to figure out where to put everything that is currently in there, along with all the cat stuff... In a couple months we'll find out the sex of our little addition and then the fun will really begin! I'm sure August 6th will be here before we know it! I'm already not looking forward to a long hot summer in my house... ugh.
From our 7 week appointment... a bit tiny still

2 comments:
Love the baby ticker...
Congratulations! I’m excited to hear you are going to be parents. I can’t wait to find out if the little Berger is a boy or girl. Will you be sharing when you know? Take care, Lorri Manson
Post a Comment