I can't believe it's already December 21st... officially winter! I'm not sure where the month went. This is the first December I've worked full time in I don't know how many years... which of course has created a bit more stress with preparing for Christmas. I'm used to going out during the days, early in the month and getting everything done before the crowds set in. Not this year. I am happy to say we are a couple of gift cards away from being done with all shopping! It gets a bit hard when you have more than 20 people to buy for. Plus the normal joys of Christmas, got all the decorations up the day after Thanksgiving, after black Friday shopping of course. Also made our yearly trip to the Delplanche Christmas tree farm... got our tree up and decorated, lights, ribbon and all. I'm hoping we'll have time to enjoy the holiday and the 4 day weekend it brings with it. Merry Christmas everyone!

Our tree

Some of my favorite ornaments... mostly from a small store in Coeur d'Alene

Love the jellyfish

and the Poker chips

Gotta represent volleyball

Santa's boot
Cable car from San Fran

Looks like Santa came early
No comments:
Post a Comment