Friday, July 31, 2009

Family Reunion

At lake Cle Elum, WA


Well after our interesting adventure in getting to Cle Elum for the family reunion we finally made it and just in time for a thunderstorm. Saturday morning was cloudy as well, but it started to clear up a bit by early afternoon. After Josh, Matt and I went down to the lake to check it out I joined Josh, Matt, Wayne, Cousin Ryan, his gf Melinda, Uncle Ray and Heather's bf Garett on the golf course. I of course did not golf. The course was less than exciting, and shortly after making the turn, the weather turned as well. The rain was back and the thunder and lightening began. We were done. 13 holes in and I was glad to be headed back to the cabins. Saturday night was a great dinner at a local seafood and steak house, Mama Vallones. It was excellent, and they did a great job of taking care of all 31 of us! After dinner was the change game of call your own game poker. Didn't do too bad, didn't do too well, about even, we'll take it.



A very deceiving picture of the golf course, looks pretty, it wasn't

No comments: