Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring is here!

I took a half day of work today and ran some errands on the way home. I bought some flowers and planted them in some pots I got from my mom's moving give-aways. I hope they live. The backyard looked good more than a year ago after Josh and I completely re-did the entire thing... now not so much. Weeds keep coming back, the construction workers trampled the flowers, laid fence slats on the them, and then that whole truck stuck in our yard incident. (In case you hadn't heard, this last winter at 5 am we were woken up to a cop pounding on our front door to tell us that someone slid out on the street behind our house and went up over the curb, stopping in our yard, on the flower beds, and taking out 2 fence panels)







Lining our porch



Needless to say, I've given up on our backyard... no one can see it anyway. The planters I did today will be on the front porch where we can get our HOA's money worth and let them water them. Either way, I like the flowers.

No comments: